1. University Sweethearts: Prince William and Kate Middleton met at St. Andrews. 2. Secret Courtship: The couple kept their relationship private for years.
1. Royal Split: William and Kate briefly broke up in 2007. 2. Rekindling Romance: They reunited and attended public events together.
1. Engagement Extravaganza: William proposed to Kate during a Kenya trip. 2. Royal Wedding: The world watched as they tied the knot in 2011.
1. Growing Family: The Duke and Duchess welcomed three adorable children. 2. Royal Duties: William and Kate embraced their roles as future monarchs.
1. Camaraderie: Their strong partnership has been a pillar of support. 2. Global Impact: The couple's charity work continues to make a difference.